Stay Update with Global New Things

CUET 2022 Syllabus and Cut-Off List For BHU Entrance Exam

5

To apply for the BHU Entrance Exam, the student must visit the official university website and download the application form. Once the application form is downloaded, the student should upload the required documents and photographs. The application form should be filled out before the deadline to avoid late submission charges. They should also download the BHU SET hall ticket once it is released on the university website.

CUET 2022

CUET 2022 is an entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in 13 languages. It is an online exam consisting of 175 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Section I contains 13 subjects, and Section II contains 27 subjects. You can choose up to three languages from each section.

Candidates who qualify for the CUET will be eligible for counseling. To participate in CUET 2022, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit the application form before the due date. They should also keep a printout of the filled-up form and the fee receipt for future reference. Candidates can submit the application fee through online or offline methods. You can also use HDFC Payment gateways to make the payment.

To apply for CUET 2022, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in English, Mathematics, or Science from a recognized board. You must also be 19 years old on the first of July, 2022.

CUET 2022 Syllabus

CUET 2022 Syllabus provides an outline of topics that will be covered in the entrance exam. It provides a road map for candidates to follow and helps them build a timetable to prepare for the exam. It is an excellent resource for those who want to improve their CUET entrance exam scores.

CUET syllabus is divided into three parts. Part I covers two language syllabi, part II covers domain-specific questions, and part III covers maths, English, and other topics. It is essential to understand the topics listed in each section to get a good score on the examination.

The CUET 2022 Syllabus covers four domains: general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative Reasoning, and language test. It also covers basic mathematics and geometry. It also includes a section on general studies, which will include questions about UG courses. A candidate must review the syllabus to make sure that they are prepared.

CUET 2022 Exam Pattern

The CUET 2022 Exam Pattern evaluates your proficiency in English and other languages. The exam is conducted online. CUET is a highly competitive exam divided into four sections – English, Hindi, Gujarati, and Urdu. You must answer 40 questions from 50 in each section to pass the exam.

This exam consists of two parts: Section I and Section II. The first part comprises 15 questions, of which 12 must be answered correctly. The second part consists of 75 multiple-choice questions. The third section, called the General Test, is designed to evaluate the general knowledge, current affairs, and mental ability. The second section will assess quantitative Reasoning, which covers basic mathematics concepts taught up to grade eight. Analytical Reasoning is also included.

CUET 2022 Cut-off list

CUET cut-off list for the entrance examination is the minimum qualifying score for admission into different bachelor’s programs. It is essential to know the cut-off marks as they vary for different undergraduate programs. Knowing the cut-off marks will help you predict your chances of getting admitted. You can also get an idea of the total number of seats you will compete against.

The CUET 2022 cut-off list for the entrance examination is released online and contains the names and roll numbers of candidates who were shortlisted for counseling. This list also indicates their ranks, categories, and several seats for various programs.

CUET 2022 Admission criteria

The CUET 2022 entrance exam is an integral part of the selection process for students who wish to pursue a degree program at BHU. Interested candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify for the exam. The applicant should have a valid passport-sized photo and signature. They should also fill in the required fields in the application form. The applicant must also choose the language and city preference if any. They should also review the information on the application form to ensure that they have entered all the necessary details. Then, they should pay the registration fees online.

The eligibility criteria for CUET are different for each participating university. However, most participating universities assign an 85% weightage to the CUET score, while the remaining 15% is calculated during the interview process.