GATE Syllabus for 2022: Check Latest Updates
GATE (General Aptitude Test for Engineering) is one of the most reputable and difficult exams conducted in India. Every year, thousands of tech geeks look forward to cracking the GATE exams with high scores that will provide them with excellent opportunities. A good GATE score can get the student a place at the best Universities and Ph.D. programs, a job in the major PSUs, or a chance at cracking other entrance exams like ONGC, DRDO, ISRO, etc.
As a result, the competition is pretty tough, and the study material is fairly vast. Narrowing down the important sections, and zeroing down only on the part of the syllabus that concerns your exam, would help you a lot with preparation. If you want to get a better look at what you should cover for the GATE exam, then check out the detailed syllabus. Read ahead to understand how you can download and access the syllabus for your examination.
In this session, IIT Kharagpur took charge of conducting and managing GATE. The exam notification for all the branches was released on the 1st of August, 2021. The authorities accepted all online applications submitted from the 30th of August to the 24th of September, 2021. The exams will be held on 5, 6, 12, and 13 February, 2022.
Thousands of students have applied online and are preparing to give their best for the GATE exam. In this exam, your assessment will be based only on your examination score – so prepare diligently. The conduction of the exam will be 100% fair and transparent, and the scores will also be calculated fairly – irrespective of the varying difficulty levels of separate sets of papers. Now, although it might feel like you have months in hand, the exams are actually very near, considering the amount of syllabus you have to cover. You can check the GATE syllabus for this year by visiting their official website, and start your preparations ASAP.
|Examination Name||General Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|Authorising Institute||IIT Kharagpur|
|Mode of Syllabus||Online|
|Date of Application||30th August 2021 to 24th September 2021|
|Date of Syllabus||Already Released|
|Date of Exam||5th, 6th, 12th, and 13th of February, 2021|
You must follow the steps given below to get access to the current syllabus:
- Visit the online portal for GATE exams.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the Syllabus option.
- Your GATE syllabus will open up on a new page.
- Download the syllabus and save it in PDF.
- If you wish, you can also take a printed copy of this syllabus.
Apart from the GATE syllabus for 2022, you must also keep handy a few more resources, like:
- GATE online and offline study materials from credible resources for covering the syllabus thoroughly.
- GATE practice papers, sample papers, and answer keys for understanding and practising the examination beforehand.
- GATE mock tests to gauge the levels of preparation.
- GATE previous years’ question papers from the past 3 to 5 years to understand the current exam patterns.
- GATE full forms and difference between articles to clarify doubts and strengthen the basics before the examination.
We hope you now have the complete information about the GATE exam syllabus for 2022. Since the exams are fast approaching, try to cover all the topics and leave no stone unturned in your studies. All the best for your exams! We wish you a year of success ahead.
Read Also: How To Start Online Classes? The Best Guide