Why Are Ceramic Implants So Popular?
Do you have badly damaged, chipped or broken teeth? Has one of your teeth fallen out? Then you should head to your local ceramic implant center! These implants are safe, fast and virtually pain-free. Keep reading to find out the cost of ceramic implants, how they are installed and what advantages they offer compared to standard titanium implants.
What Are Ceramic Implants?
Ceramic implants are tooth-colored plants made from zirconium oxide. The post, abutment and dental crown are all made from ceramic, providing a much better aesthetic look than standard titanium implants. In addition, these implants can last up to 20 years and are very resistant to cracks and chips. Even better, they are completely metal free and aren’t prone to bacteria like titanium implants.
Ceramic Implants Step-By-Step Procedure
Getting ceramic implants is a straightforward procedure that typically follows these steps:
- Initial consultation – On your first trip to the clinic, your dentist will assess your jaw and scan your jawbone to ensure your mouth can handle an implant.
- Installing the implant – During this phase, the dentist will cut through your gum, drill into your gum and place the implant.
- Placing the abutment – Then your dentist will place a fixture over the implant, which will hold the dental crown.
- Making your custom dental crown – Once you have recovered from the implant, your dentist will build a crown that you will swear is a real tooth to go over the abutment.
Are Ceramic Implants Painful?
In under 2 hours, you can have your ceramic implant installed. During the installation phase, you won’t feel a thing because you will be under anesthesia. During the recovery phase, you will need over-the-counter painkillers to combat the mild pain. After 1 or 2 days, you should be fine to return to work, and after 7 days, you should be fully recovered.
How Much Do Ceramic Implants Cost?
Ceramic implants cost between $1500 to $7000 per implant. They are a bit more pricey than titanium ones. Ceramic implants are quickly becoming more popular than titanium implants thanks to these advantages:
- Do not attract bacteria
- Look much more lifelike
- 100% metal free
- Made from natural materials
- Last for up to 20 years
Ceramic implants represent a serious advancement in implant technology and produce a much more natural look. Contact your dentist; they can tell you which type of implants are best for you.
There are zero reasons to put up with broken or missing teeth. Reach out to your local dentist and get ceramic implants! These implants are safe, last for up to 20 years, and are made from 100% natural materials. To see just how good ceramic implants can look, check out the work from the dentists at https://adwcenter.com/!
Read also: Do they offer a Cure For Anxiety?